Monday 9 January 2012

I'm a bad man...

So Movemeber finished.. Yet my tash lived on.. Then sometime between 6pm December the 8th and 6am December the 9th it disappeared.... In reality it was so itchy and irritated I had to shave it and could bare the pain and annoyance no more. Removing it was a major task, my moustache hair was so coarse that cutting it felt like wire. I do miss it, and would have liked to keep it. 

I should also tell you that my idea that length of facial hair correlates directly to the frequency of being ID'd in the supermarket was correct. The very first time I bought booze after shaving, I was asked for ID, and almost everytime since.

In other news I am growing mushrooms. Not magic ones nor the cheesy fungus found in the depths of John Mc'Cririck unspeakable places, but nice posh ones. I found them in a 'grow your own mushrooms' box, wrapped up in colourful paper from Aerospace Girlfriend on Crimbo day. Now when your girl buys you mushrooms for Christmas you know she is up to something. What that something is, I have no idea but one thing is for sure, it involves fungus.
RIP tash. 1/11/2011 - 8/12/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment